LET'S GROW! September is the month of the MULLET
- Bernadette Collier just donated $20.80
- Stephen Knust just donated $117.52
- Katie Privett just donated $31.20
- Michael Curlisa just donated $52
- Rob and Sophie just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $156
- Barry B just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Victor Wu just donated $100
- Brett just donated $104
- Colby Ball just donated $33.28
- Barry McMahon just donated $20.80
- Manju Haridas just donated $50
- Lynne just donated $52
- Julls and Denice just donated $52
- Bazza Bushman just donated $60
- Jacki Mathews just donated $10.40
- Leanne Schroeders just donated $30
- Ruby Hubbard just donated $20
- James Hutton just donated $52
2. Shape and Grow
Chop off the sides and let the back grow wild! Shape your glorious mullet and let it grow for the whole of September.
3. Support Mental Health
Spread the word and ask for support. Let everyone know you're growing a magnificent mullet for mental health!
MULLETS FOR MENTAL HEALTH
Have you always wanted a mullet? Maybe you always wanted to try it but didn’t have the confidence to pull off such a majestic hairstyle, or maybe you have one already and want to see it bloom...
If so, then why not rock a mullet in September!
Black Dog Institute’s Mullets For Mental Health is encouraging you to shape and grow your mullet in the month of September to raise much needed funds for mental health research.
Suicide is the leading cause of death among Australians aged 15-44, and 60% of Australians reporting symptoms of mental illness don’t seek help.
Your mullet will help us drive real change through ground breaking research into the early detection, prevention and treatment of common mental health disorders.
It couldn’t be easier – Register to create your unique mullet fundraising page and share with your friends and family asking them to dig deep for mental health research. Then in September shape in the top and sides into your favourite mullet style.