233 people walking in solidarity
$28,787 raised for mental health
- Maxine Sullivan just donated $52
- Sandra just donated $52
- Katelyn Strawhorn just donated $26
- Jeff Archer just donated $27.08
- Erin Richardson just donated $31.20
- Krysten Harris just donated $52
- Krysten Harris just donated $19.76
- Angela Truda just donated $74.88
- Jess Posey just donated $104
- Vicki T just donated $52
- Christine Joy just donated $104
- Rachel Doody just donated $20.80
- Sinem Haydaroglu just donated $20.80
- Wendy McMillan just donated $26
- Danny Colgan just donated $74.88
- Saskia just donated $20.80
- Madeleine Harris just donated $20.80
- Margot Ramdohr just donated $20.80
- KERRY KERSLAKE just donated $145.60
- Diane Verson just donated $52
How it works
Let everyone know you're walking for Australians living with mental illness.
Walk in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney for mental health research.
One Foot Forward for mental health!
Walk with us at One Foot Forward Together in Melbourne in support of mental health research. Together, let's show those affected by mental illness that we're taking action.
One Foot Forward Together puts our research into practice, as we found that just one hour of exercise a week helps prevent depression - and let's face it, after last year a break from the lockdown monotony is welcome with a much-needed stretch of the legs!
The reality is that 1 in 5 Australians are affected by mental illness each year and roughly 50% of people with a mental illness do not seek help.
Our event connects people from all backgrounds to start healthy conversations about mental health. We aim to reduce the stigma which we hope encourages more people to seek help - you’re not alone, we're there every step of the way!
One Foot Forward Together raises much-needed funds for Black Dog Institute.