Raised so far
Whether it’s the preserved culture hub of the Brisbane Powerhouse, or scenic New Farm Park, this 5KM walk will immerse you in the suburbs vibrant history.
The event village is located at New Farm Park, which is one of Brisbane’s oldest and grandest parks. Conveniently located at only three CityCat stops from the CBD, it's an idyllic destination to connect with others and walk together.
Every step you take matters and every dollar you raise counts. Your fundraising makes a MASSIVE contribution to mental health research.
One in five Australians are affected by mental illness each year and roughly 60% of people with a mental illness do not seek help.
Mental illness can be overwhelming, crippling and isolating. One Foot Forward Together enables conversations about mental health and encourages people to seek help .
New Farm Park,
Sat 1 May 2021
Early Bird - Ends 1 April 2021
Dog (on a leash)
- Martin just donated $27
- Lisa Sherratt just donated $26
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Martin Scharnke just donated $75.96
- Anonymous just donated $46.80
- Nick Miller just donated $145.60
- Sandy Donovan just donated $40.56
- Maria Ah Him just donated $20.80
- Grachell Dino just donated $40.56
- Katrina Rolls just donated $20.80
- Debra Dickinson just donated $20.80
- Suzanne Coates just donated $20.80
- David Hunt just donated $40.56
- Prakash Mani just donated $50
- Wendy Morris just donated $39
- Frances Sotogi just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $74.88
- Jeremy Critchett just donated $20.80
- Jonathan Knox just donated $52
- millinda Sibbald just donated $50
One Foot Forward Together is accessible to wheelchairs, mobility scooters and prams.
Wheelchair accessible toilets are available at both the Event Village and along the route.
Enter New Farm Park via Area 2. This is accessible pedestrians only.
The best way to get to and from New Farm Park is by public transport.
New Farm Park is a 5 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD, 10 minutes on the number 196 bus or 15 minutes by CityCat.
The park is about a 20 minute bike ride using the RiverWalk from the CBD.
For more details on public transport services and to plan your trip, visit https://translink.com.au/
Follow signs towards Fortitude Valley, exit onto Brunswick Street and continue down to New Farm Park. Free off-street parking is available from 6:30am and there is also free street parking. Please see here for further parking assistance.
Food & Drink
Pending COVID restrictions, coffee and a range of food options will be available at the Event Village for you to purchase. Vegetarians, vegans and gluten free will all be catered for. Water is available at the Event Village as well along the route.