- Martin just donated $27
- Lisa Sherratt just donated $26
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Martin Scharnke just donated $75.96
- Anonymous just donated $46.80
- Nick Miller just donated $145.60
- Sandy Donovan just donated $40.56
- Maria Ah Him just donated $20.80
- Grachell Dino just donated $40.56
- Katrina Rolls just donated $20.80
- Debra Dickinson just donated $20.80
- Suzanne Coates just donated $20.80
- David Hunt just donated $40.56
- Prakash Mani just donated $50
- Wendy Morris just donated $39
- Frances Sotogi just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $74.88
- Jeremy Critchett just donated $20.80
- Jonathan Knox just donated $52
- millinda Sibbald just donated $50
How it works
Let everyone know you're walking for Australians living with mental illness.
Walk in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney for mental health research.
One Foot Forward for mental health!
Join us for One Foot Forward Together in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney for mental health research, and let's show people with mental illness that we're taking action.
One Foot Forward Together exists because our research shows that just one hour of exercise a week helps prevent depression, and after 2020 we think we all need it!
1 in 5 Australians are affected by mental illness each year. Mental illness can be overwhelming, crippling and isolating.
65% of people with a mental illness do not seek help. Walking together helps to start a conversation about mental health and can encourage people to seek help.
One Foot Forward Together will raise much needed funds for Black Dog Institute.