Raised so far
We are very excited to bring One Foot Forward Together to Melbourne for the first time EVER!
This 3.2KM or 6.4KM walk sets off from Royal Parade at the beautiful Princes Park, known to locals as 'Prinny'. This gentle, aesthetically pleasing walk is situated just north of Melbourne CBD.
It plays host to one of the oldest AFL teams, Carlton Football Club, with their home ground at the centre, and is popular with joggers, walkers, picnickers and dog walkers.
Every step you take matters and every dollar you raise counts. Your fundraising makes a MASSIVE difference to mental health.
One in five Australians are affected by mental illness each year and roughly 60% of people with a mental illness do not seek help.
Mental illness can be overwhelming, crippling and isolating. One Foot Forward Together enables conversations about mental health and encourages people to seek help.
Carlton North, VIC 3054
Sat 15 May 2021
Early Bird - Ends 1 April
Dog (on a leash)
- Pathamawadee Wankhuan just donated $26.68
- Brian Moon just donated $1.08
- Loredana Cardinali just donated $27.08
- Jeff just donated $57
- Mairead Fitzpatrick just donated $27.08
- Rachele Ciavarella just donated $20
- Alex Eastmure just donated $72
- Olivia Beard just donated $39
- Eloisa Travers just donated $25
- Josh hargreaves just donated $52
- Peter Spencer just donated $74.88
- Lauren Thomas just donated $52
- Taylah Keogh just donated $20
- Victoria Grech just donated $25
- Steph just donated $52
- Erin D’Cruz just donated $26
- Maree & David just donated $26
- Shayna McKay just donated $15.60
- Leah Runting just donated $27.08
- James wooster just donated $41.60
One Foot Forward Together is accessible to wheelchairs, mobility scooters and prams. The route is paved throughout.
Wheelchair accessible toilets are available at both the Event Village and along the route.
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to and from the event. Trains and buses operate frequently, dropping you right at the door. The Event Village is north of Ikon Park Stadium.
- No. 19 Tram (City-North Coburg) runs from the city to Royal Parade, Levers Street / Stop 17, then it's a 2 minutes walk to the Event Village.
- Take the Upfield Line to Royal Park Station, then 15 minutes walk to the Event Village.
There is limited on street car parking around Princes Park.
Free 2 hour and meter parking in surrounding areas. Please check street signage.
Please adhere to parking restrictions and be aware of peak hour traffic congestion. Be sure to leave enough time to park your car and walk to the Event Village.
Food & Drink
Pending COVID restrictions, coffee and a range of food options will be available at the Event Village for you to purchase. Vegetarian, vegans and gluten free will all be catered for. Water is available at the Event Village as well along the route.