- Joan Winston just donated $74.88
- Clara just donated $39
- Sarah just donated $72
- Josh Hutson-Flynn just donated $40.56
- Lokesh just donated $50
- Suzanne Prabhudesai just donated $28.16
- Sri G just donated $30
- Rosario Ortiz Castillo just donated $51
- Lana Brown just donated $28.16
- Laura just donated $20.80
- a tai linh just donated $20
- Salvatore just donated $20
- Nick Smith just donated $2.16
- Tracie Roe just donated $54.16
- DM Latu just donated $50
- Roger just donated $10.40
- Diego just donated $50
- Marianne Rodriguez just donated $41.60
- Sinead Finnegan just donated $52.08
- Jess Lemmich just donated $0
How it works
Let everyone know you're walking for Australians living with mental illness.
Walk in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney for mental health research.
One Foot Forward for mental health!
Join us for One Foot Forward Together in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney for mental health research, and let's show people with mental illness that we're taking action.
One Foot Forward Together exists because our research shows that just one hour of exercise a week helps prevent depression, and after 2020 we think we all need it!
1 in 5 Australians are affected by mental illness each year. Mental illness can be overwhelming, crippling and isolating.
65% of people with a mental illness do not seek help. Walking together helps to start a conversation about mental health and can encourage people to seek help.
One Foot Forward Together will raise much needed funds for Black Dog Institute.