Raised so far
Since its inception in 2006 the Zoo2Zoo has grown from a single 3 day ride from Sydney to Dubbo, to now offering 5 great rides throughout each year;
- 6 day road ride from Melbourne to Canberra March;
- 3 day road ride from Canberra to Dubbo in March;
- 2 day mountain bike ride from Canberra to Mogo in September;
- 4 day road ride from Sydney to Dubbo in October;
- Molong to Dubbo Multiple Stage Ride in October.
Come and ride with us in this year's Zoo2Zoo in support of life-saving research. The events will raise much needed funds for Black Dog Institute.
Black Dog Institute's research shows that exercise has many benefits for physical and mental health. Just running for 15 minutes a day or walking for an hour has been shown to reduce the risk of major depression by 26%.
We are riding because 1 in 5 of us will experience symptoms of mental illness in any given year. In Australia that’s around 5 million people. Roughly 60% of these people won’t seek help.
- Tony Trend just donated $100
- David just donated $52
- Simon Norris just donated $1,015
- Lloyd just donated $104
- Christopher Dowling just donated $104
- Paul just donated $104
- Mal Graham just donated $52
- Carla just donated $52
- Robbie Hurst just donated $20.80
- Grant Gillies just donated $52
- Fi Gibbons just donated $25
- Fin Martin just donated $260
- Stuart Taylor just donated $35
- Pride Living Pty Limited just donated $1,765
- Stuart Harland just donated $50
- Neil Diamond just donated $52
- Campbell Flower just donated $20.80
- Meryl Swanson just donated $500
- Mark Heanly just donated $100
- Matt Wren just donated $104
2. Support Mental Health
Spread the word and ask for support. Let everyone know you're peddaling for mental health!
3. Ride to Raise Money
Saddle up and ride to raise $ for mental health