143 people walking in solidarity
$16,487 raised for mental health
- Pathamawadee Wankhuan just donated $26.68
- Brian Moon just donated $1.08
- Loredana Cardinali just donated $27.08
- Jeff just donated $57
- Mairead Fitzpatrick just donated $27.08
- Rachele Ciavarella just donated $20
- Alex Eastmure just donated $72
- Olivia Beard just donated $39
- Eloisa Travers just donated $25
- Josh hargreaves just donated $52
- Peter Spencer just donated $74.88
- Lauren Thomas just donated $52
- Taylah Keogh just donated $20
- Victoria Grech just donated $25
- Steph just donated $52
- Erin D’Cruz just donated $26
- Maree & David just donated $26
- Shayna McKay just donated $15.60
- Leah Runting just donated $27.08
- James wooster just donated $41.60
How it works
Let everyone know you're walking for Australians living with mental illness.
Walk in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney for mental health research.
One Foot Forward for mental health!
Walk with us at One Foot Forward Together in Melbourne in support of mental health research. Together, let's show those affected by mental illness that we're taking action.
One Foot Forward Together puts our research into practice, as we found that just one hour of exercise a week helps prevent depression - and let's face it, after last year a break from the lockdown monotony is welcome with a much-needed stretch of the legs!
The reality is that 1 in 5 Australians are affected by mental illness each year and roughly 60% of people with a mental illness do not seek help.
Our event connects people from all backgrounds to start healthy conversations about mental health. We aim to reduce the stigma which we hope encourages more people to seek help - you’re not alone, we're there every step of the way!
One Foot Forward Together raises much-needed funds for Black Dog Institute.