September was the month of the MULLET and you smashed it - THANK YOU!
Want to keeping on growing? You can do it here until end of December 2020
- Corky just donated $30
- Tammy just donated $20
- Doggy doggy doggy just donated $0
- Matt & Kate McMahon just donated $52
- John Hubbard just donated $31.20
- Malwand Shinwarie just donated $10.40
- Tarun just donated $15.60
- Kelly just donated $52
- Stewy just donated $36.40
- brandon just donated $260
- Jessica Borghoff just donated $20.80
- Anonymous just donated $31.20
- Dave Parker just donated $52
- Nathan Pietsch just donated $104
- Sandy just donated $20.80
- Nikki just donated $20.80
- Trevor just donated $52
- Niki just donated $20.80
- Jenni just donated $26
- Lena Kirby just donated $50
2. Shape and Grow
Chop off the sides and let the back grow wild! Shape your glorious mullet and let it grow.
3. Support Mental Health
Spread the word and ask for support. Let everyone know you're growing a magnificent mullet for mental health!
MULLETS FOR MENTAL HEALTH
Have you always wanted a mullet? Maybe you always wanted to try it but didn’t have the confidence to pull off such a majestic hairstyle, or maybe you have one already and want to see it bloom...
If so, then why not rock a mullet for mental health science!
Black Dog Institute’s Mullets For Mental Health is encouraging you to shape and grow your mullet for the month of September (and after if you so wish) to raise much needed funds for mental health research.
Suicide is the leading cause of death among Australians aged 15-44, and 60% of Australians reporting symptoms of mental illness don’t seek help.
Your mullet will help us drive real change through ground breaking research into the early detection, prevention and treatment of common mental health disorders.
It couldn’t be easier – Register to create your unique mullet fundraising page and share with your friends and family asking them to dig deep for mental health research. Then shape in the top and sides into your favourite mullet style.