Raised so far
- Tonnie en Feem Jansen just donated $70
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $150
- David moyle just donated $96.72
- Tim and Dee Montague-Jones just donated $52
- John Moroney just donated $104
- Bruce Potts just donated $52
- Lauren Thearle just donated $52
- Nikolaus von Ritter just donated $52
- Josep Nicholls just donated $41.60
- Yvonne just donated $104
- Amy, Susie and Lauren from Cannings just donated $100
- Heather Kitteringham just donated $41.60
- Peter McG just donated $100
- Mohit just donated $50
- Allan just donated $104
- Ken Teoh just donated $20
- Natalie Weitzel just donated $52
- Iain Falshaw just donated $52
- Belinda Turner just donated $52
2. Support Mental Health
Spread the word and ask for support. Let everyone know you're touring Oz for mental health!
3. Ride to Raise Money
Saddle up and ride to raise $250 or more for mental health
13 Nov 2020
Following successful road rides in 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 TourXOz is back this year, taking 60 riders up and around the stunning Hunter Valley. With the choice of THREE long and shorter courses on road or gravel tracks, there are options for everyone. This one day event starts from Wollombi on Friday 13 November. We will supply drinks and a BBQ after the event.
Come and ride with us in the stunning Hunter Valley in support of life-saving research. The events will raise much needed funds for Black Dog Institute.
Black Dog Institute's research shows that exercise has many benefits for physical and mental health. Just running for 15 minutes a day or walking for an hour has been shown to reduce the risk of major depression by 26%.
We are riding because 1 in 5 of us will experience symptoms of mental illness in any given year. In Australia that’s around 5 million people. Roughly 60% of these people won’t seek help.